Monday, September 30, 2013

Cover Pins for Pinterest

I can not seem to sleep tonight so here I am up and playing on my computer. While looking for dinner ideas I kept passing up the pinterest boards I wanted to look at and thought, 'I should create a cover pic that will catch my eye and tell me what the board is instead of reading all the labels! Some of my boards I have visually memorized but others are not so clear since they use the first pin you pinned to that board unless you go in and change it yourself. Here is my first attempt and I would just try it before posting it but you have to pin from a website to get anything on there. Here is my SAMPLE pin cover photo.
I personally think I can create a better image photo wise but hey at 10:55pm this is what we are SAMPLING with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment