Monday, November 18, 2013

Wedding Canvas with 1st Song

A good friend asked me to use my talents and put her wedding song on their first dance photo for her husband's birthday gift. What a great idea. I can not wait for our new home to be built so I can make one for my husband and I to put in our bedroom. I hope to make it a romantic little space for the two of us to retreat to. If you have a desire to have yours done to contact me and I can do it! Send me your picture and the song title + singer, i'll google it and get it done. I can email it to you ready to send to print store for ordering for $25. you could always print it and frame it too. 
The canvas turned out super cute though.


I am excited to see it at her house hanging up on the wall.

To Contact me click the clink below and Personal Message. Or email.
Lizredden@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thrifty-Crafting-Duo/540313519335797?ref=hl

Crafting Away, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment