Friday, August 30, 2013

Minnie Mouse & Mickey Birthday Banner's

I've been busy making birthday banners the past few weeks. Everyone is having a mickey or minnie theme this summer for their little ones and I am loving it. Between the awesome scrapbook paper options and the amazing color combinations they are each a little different. The first order included a matching invitation that got my creative vibes going.

The white box is for a picture of your adorable little one. I charge $8 for the design and you print them at any print store of your choice. I am working on pricing to offer print and ship including envelopes as well. These can be printed in a 4x6 or 5x7 format. They print like any regular photo. How cool is that!!

A little tip on hanging your banners, use command hooks on a big wall so you can easily remove it after the party and not worry about nail holes or where to hang it. I wish I would have thought about this idea when I hung my son's banner in April. I made it work with some cabinets but command hooks would have made it a breeze to hang and take down.


'Happy Birthday' with Minnie Mouse bowed heads. Love the chevron paper pattern used on this one. $12 for the simple 'Happy Birthday'


This set of banners are $24. The 'Happy Birthday', Childs name and "Minnie's Bowtique.' She was going to have a bow decorating station for the girls at the party. What a great idea!!


Mickey Mouse I decided to do in circles for something fun. This one I used chevron paper on the back and solids on the front. I hope Royce likes it. $15 for 'Happy Birthday' and a name. These all could be made on one long ribbon but most of my customers so far do not have the area long enough to hang them.


Addy's banner got a mix of chevron and stripes to spice it up. Each square is cut with fancy cutters around the edges and tied together with ribbon to give it some flare. $15 for the set.

Here are two other Minnie Mouse invitations I have to offer. I currently working on a Mickey mouse for the boys!!




Check out my FB page for more invitation and banner ideas. I can custom make any theme you might have!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thrifty-Crafting-Duo/540313519335797

Happy Party Planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment