Friday, August 30, 2013

Custom Birthday Invitaions

Now that my kids are becoming of school age I have started to test the waters in using my degree with graphic design to make a little extra money on the side. It really all started with some close friends wanting birthday invitations and my realization that doing it for my own family was a great start, let's offer it to others. I love using my creativity and crafting so why not try to sell it to those that might not have the time, equipment or talent. I know I am always up to calling on someone who has a talent I don't have for help!

My idea has kicked off to a great start. It has become a little more crazy getting into the school year and finding the time to sit down and focus but after a few weeks I think I will get the feel for a school schedule. Only one child goes to Pre-K while the other stays with me. A little more time but not always. I actually got this started over the summer while watching the kids play outside I would sit in the garage for a half hour and whip up one or two themes. It went really well.

All of them are offered with a photo inserted or with out a photo. They can be printed in 4x6 or 5x7 format. I charge $8 for the design, send you a jpg. file to print at any print store near you. I am working on offering print and ship prices that would include envelopes.

Check out some options I have available already and contact me if you have a theme I have yet to explore. I have a FB page too with more samples. http://thriftycraftingduo.blogspot.com/










This is my hobby..what is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment