Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Egg Casserole Delight

I have found a love for eggs as a breakfast go to. Loading them up with all the fixings is even better but can be time consuming even if everything is chopped and ready to be placed in the pan. So, I decided to make mini egg casseroles in my muffin pan. I know they are every where on pinterest but so super easy! A few eggs, a dash of milk and unlimited ideas of add in's I have a great breakfast feast every morning in only 20 min in the microwave! They only take about 30 min to prep and cook on the weekend and last all week. I bake mine at 400-425 degrees for about 10 min. Watching them as they approach the 10 min mark. I fill the cups to the top, they do expand some but deflate back down once cooled. A large muffin pan would be awesome to try!!


After cooking the sausage (or other meat of choice) I mix it all up in a bowl. This yummy batch has sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, 5 eggs and some milk. I am going to try ham and bacon too when I catch them on sale! Another thought was carrots shredded up for that extra veggie kick. Now I just need to get my kids to try them and like them!! 


A side of fruit or additional meat makes these a delightful meal. 

What's your go to breakfast feast?

No comments:

Post a Comment